One of our most popular products, the Fbomb Salted Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter is an all-natural blend of Macadamia Nut Butter, organic fair-trade dark Chocolate, and a touch of sea salt crystals. It’s the highest density energy source of its kind and is superior to most of the energy shots, goos, and bars out there. Perfect for a mid-day meal replacement or a snack on-the-go! Open jar, stir the nut butter until mixed and enjoy the smooth, creamy, and tasty power of fat-based energy wherever you are!
- HIGH QUALITY FAT BOMBS: It’s what we do best! Nut Butters are one of the best high-fat snacks you can find. We make them using a proprietary cool-grind process that produces a creamy base texture with a few small nut chunks. We believe this unique texture provides the ultimate nut butter experience!
- WHOLE30, PALEO & KETO: FBOMB nut butters support a Keto, Paleo, Whole30, and low-carb lifestyle. The high-quality fats will help boost your energy, keep you satiated, and curb cravings. You can also feel great about giving FBOMB nut butter to your kids. It’s a fantastic source of fat and nutrients for little bodies that need long-lasting fuel without the carb crash.
- CONVENIENT JARS: You asked and we listened. These 8oz jars are filled with our popular FBOMB macadamia nut butter made to be a perfect addition to your food pantry or refrigerator. As a natural real-food product, the natural oils in FBOMB nut butter will separate inside the jar. For best consistency we recommend keeping it in your refrigerator and stirring prior to each use.
- NATURAL ENERGY: Macadamia nuts are known for their high-quality fat profile, with a very pleasant and mild taste. It’s the highest density energy source of its kind and is superior to most of the energy shots and bars out there.
- DROP FBOMBS LIKE A PRO: We love eating our nut butters by spoonfuls straight out of the jar but that’s just one way to enjoy this delicious snack. Stir it into yogurt, drizzle it over low-carb desserts, use it in place of peanut butter and almond butter, or add it in recipes to make your own fat bombs!