Blueberries and almonds: a perfect combination of sweet and savory, of natural low-glycemic carbs with heart-healthy fats. It’s sort of like a healthy little blueberry pie.
These bars are packed with so many healthy ingredients that you never have to feel guilty about biting into one.
They’re so good that many people are starting to call Papa Steve’s NO JUNK Raw Protein Bars “The best protein bars on the planet.”
As always, these bars contain NO chemicals, fillers, cheap soy protein, refined sugar, sugar alcohols, GMO ingredients, or gluten.
Instead, they’re filled with real food-most of it locally sourced and organic.
Wild blueberries are one of nature’s richest sources of antioxidants like resveratrol, pterostilbene, and anthocyanin (the flavonol that gives them their lovely deep purple color).
Almonds are no slouch either when it comes to nutrition: they’re a great source of monounsaturated fats, the type of fat that has been shown to raise your good cholesterol.
Top it off with some ultra-high-quality vegan protein, and you’ve got a nutritiously balanced bar that also happens to be delicious.
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Don’t waste your money (and poison your health) with highly processed bars from big corporations. Instead, trust your health to a small local business that cares.
We hand-pick our ingredients from local SoCal farmers days before production so that everything is as fresh as possible. Most ingredients are locally sourced and organic, and everything is handmade with love in southern CA (mixed, formed, packaged, and shipped by hand) every week.
SHELF-LIFE & STORAGE
1-2 months at room temperature, 3-4 months when refrigerated, and up to 6 months when frozen. We recommend refrigerating your bars, especially in warmer climates and in the summer.
- 12 GRAMS RAW VEGAN PROTEIN: No cheap soy protein here. Our raw protein bars contain only high-quality pea protein, to fuel your muscles and keep you feeling strong and full of energy.
- GLUTEN FREE: Our bars have no gluten, wheat, GMO ingredients, sugar alcohols, trans fat, or refined sugar. That’s why they’re called “NO JUNK Protein Bars.”
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, HANDMADE: We often get our ingredients the day before production so that everything is as fresh as possible! Most ingredients are locally sourced and organic, and everything is handmade with love in southern CA (mixed, formed, packaged, and shipped by hand).
- NUTRITION FACTS: Calories: 200. Fat: 9 g (0.7 g saturated). Carbs: 25 g (14 g fiber, 6 g sugar). Protein: 12 g.
- INGREDIENTS: Raw Almonds, Raw Hemp Seed, Pea Protein, Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Dried Wild Blueberries, Tapioca Fiber, Organic Natural Flavor.