Quest Nutrition’s mission is to revolutionize food and make clean eating fun! Quest Bars were created from a simple idea: Food should taste as good as it is good for you.
Founded in 2010, a small group of wellness enthusiasts gathered around a kitchen with a vision for a NEW kind of protein bar that they actually wanted to eat. They knew they weren’t the only ones in need of a product that doesn’t compromise. Others were looking for a way to cheat clean, and it wasn’t out there. So Quest decided to make it. Not just for them, but for everyone who wants to eat better and enjoy every bite.
ROLLING PINTS AND HAND-HELD KNIVES
After several months huddled around Quest Creator Shannon Penna, slowly but surely Quest was able to learn what works and what doesn’t. Finally, they got to the point where the bars were delicious and nutritious enough to sell. Made with rolling pins and hand-held knives, Quest propelled forward by a clear goal to change lives.
FLAVORS FOR EVERYONE
What started out as a brand that had two flavors, Quest Nutrition how has over 20 unique flavors and bars that are made for everyone. Vanilla Almond Crunch and Peanut Butter Supreme have been around since the creation of Quest, with new flavors added in the years following to expand their already delicious flavors!
- PUMPKIN PIE. Limited time Pumpkin Pie Seasonal Bar just in time for those festive fall cravings! Loaded with 21g of Protein, 1g Sugar, and 4g Net Carbs.
- CHEAT CLEAN. Eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way! With 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber, these delicious protein bars are soy-free, gluten-free, have no added sugar, and don’t have unnecessary carbs.
- END METABOLIC DISEASE. These bars were created from a simple idea: food should taste as good for you with zero compromises.America’s Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest’s mission to end metabolic disease and make clean eating fun.
- COMMITTED TO NUTRITION. Committed to developing and marketing innovative nutrition products that are both delicious and good for you, Quest Nutrition is driven to engineer foods that don’t compromise on taste or nutrition.
- PROTEIN BAR OF THE YEAR. GNC’s 2012 and 2013 Protein Bar of the Year, Quest Nutrition pushes forward daily on their mission to transform global health and eliminate obesity for good. Welcome to the Quest!