► Retaining all the protective nutrients of ripe beets, beet powder is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals, and nitrate.
► Beet powder has a slightly sweet, earthy taste that can add a boost of nutrients to your recipes. Use a few teaspoons of the powder in sauces and salad dressings – one teaspoon of the powder is equivalent to one beet.
► beet powder is loaded with the same potent vitamins, minerals, and nutrients as the red beets it comes from.
► Beet powder can also be used as an alternative food coloring in cakes and cupcakes to make them a bright red velvet color. Using cocoa in cake recipes will help subdue the beet’s natural earthy Flavor.
► The USP of Naturevibe lies in providing a healthy lifestyle at affordable prices and we hope our products can revitalise you and give you a high nutrition, healthy diet, leading to an increased amount of energy and vitality in you!
- Red beet powder can be used in gravies, sauces, soups, or to provide color in any recipe. These beets are dehydrated and then ground into a powder.
- Beets boast an impressive nutritional profile.
- They are low in calories, yet high in valuable vitamins and minerals. In fact, they contain a bit of almost all the vitamins and minerals that you need
- They contain a bit of almost all the vitamins and minerals that is needed. Beets have a high water and low calorie content.
- They are low in calories and a great source of nutrients, including fiber, folate and vitamin C. Beets are delicious and versatile, fitting well into a healthy and balanced diet.