About the Pro JYM Protein Powder: Supported Goals: Muscle – Growth – Strength. What It Is: The perfect blend of three of the most effective types of proteins for building muscle: whey, micellar casein, and egg protein. The three types of protein are absorbed in the body at varying rates of speed – whey extremely fast, casein very slowly, and egg at a “medium” pace. This is exactly how you want your protein to act both before and after workouts to ensure that the muscles get an immediate supply of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) as well as a steady trickle of them in the hours following. Research now suggests that when you add medium-digesting and slow-digesting proteins to fast-digesting whey, muscle protein synthesis remains elevated for longer than when using whey alone. And muscle protein retention is higher, as well. That means that more protein is being built in the muscle. That is what may help lead to long-term gains in muscle growth and strength. What Sets It Apart: Aside from being a protein blend in a crowded market of sometimes underperforming 100% whey protein powders, Pro JYM is also a non-proprietary blend. A proprietary blend is any supplement that doesn’t list the precise amount of every single active ingredient it contains. This isn’t just prevalent with pre-workouts and fat-burners – a lot of protein powders on the market are proprietary blends because they don’t tell you the exact amounts of the proteins in the formula. Pro JYM, on the other hand, lists the exact amounts on the front of the container of all three types of proteins in their four distinct forms: whey protein isolate (7.5 grams), micellar casein (7 grams), egg albumen (2.5 grams) and milk protein isolate (7 grams – 5.5 grams casein, 1.5 grams whey).
Nitrogen spiking (aka “amino spiking” or “protein spiking”) is an unscrupulous technique where some supplement companies put in less protein than what’s listed on the label as a means of slashing costs and increasing their protein margins – at the user’s expense. Getting a “spiked” protein means paying for, say, 24 grams of protein but getting only 18 grams of actual whole proteins. With Pro JYM, you get all 24 grams, guaranteed. Pro JYM is not and never will be spiked with cheap fillers.
- ISOLATE BLEND – Scientific studies have shown that a blend is considerably better for maximizing muscle-build than standard whey protein alone, this blend contains whey protein isolate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate, and egg white protein.
- GREAT TASTE – No other protein powder surpasses the great taste, texture, and nutrition of Pro JYM. Simply mix with water, milk, almond milk or add other ingredients for a delicious high protein shake or smoothie. It also comes in chocolate and vanilla.
- PERFECT RATIO – Pro JYM contains the clinically tested ideal ratio of the three optimum proteins for building muscle: 50% casein, 40% whey and 10% egg protein. For both men & women, this blend supports your natural strength, energy, endurance & recovery.
- NO SPIKING – Pro JYM does not include cheap amino acids that can lead to protein spiking. Each serving contains 24 grams of whole proteins, it is optimal for lean muscle growth, as a higher percentage of calories are derived from the protein.
- VERSATILE USE – The Pro powder is the best before & after workouts, in the morning, between meals and at night. The blend of fast, medium and slow digesting proteins elevates muscle protein synthesis for longer and supports rebuild.