Source Organic Pea Protein Isolate starts with organic yellow peas from Canadian farms. The yellow pea serves an important role in rotational farming by adding nitrogen and biomass back to the soil, reducing pests and weeds, and laying the foundation for higher yielding, more nutritious, and sustainable future harvests. The raw organic yellow peas are processed without the use of hexane or enzymes to produce an organic pea protein isolate with an unsurpassed amino acid profile containing 4.8 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and 2.18 grams of arginine per serving. Each crop of peas is third-party lab tested pre- and post-production to meet nutritional and microbiological specifications. Source Organic Pea Protein Isolate provides a vegetarian/vegan and allergen-free option that is a complete source of high quality organic protein and excellent source of iron. Source Organic is committed to working with farmers who practice and support organic and sustainable farming and animal welfare.
- Only One Ingredient: Organic Yellow Pea Protein Isolate
- 22g of protein, 4.8g of BCAAs, and 2.18g of arginine per serving
- Sourced exclusively from Canadian organic farms
- No added flavors, colors, or sugars, and Allergen free
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly