Using grass fed cows’ milk from small dairy farms, we use careful manufacturing processes to create a non-denatured whey loaded with essential amino acids, glutathione, and clean protein. All vital nutrients are retained in the purest form. Less Naked Strawberry Grass Fed Whey is our best-selling grass fed whey protein with dried strawberries and organic coconut sugar added – giving you more versatility in shakes and recipes. Naked Nutrition is committed to shortening the steps between our farms and you.
Don’t let labels and big agribusiness fool you; additives are for their bottom line, not your health.
The Naked Difference:
Only Three Ingredients: Grass Fed Whey Protein, Dried Strawberries, and Organic Coconut Sugar
From Grass Fed Cows’ Milk From Small Dairy Farms in California
Natural Dried Strawberries and Organic Coconut Sugar
No Artificial Sweeteners or Colors
25 Grams of Protein and 5.9 Grams of BCAA’s Per Serving*
Non-GMO, Soy Free and Gluten Free
Growth Hormone Free, no rGBH or rBST
Acid and Bleach-Free Processing
*Branched Chain Amino Acids. All nutritional values are verified by independent third-party testing.
Check out our blog for delicious strawberry protein shake recipes.
- ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS: 100% Grass Fed Pure Whey Protein, Dried Strawberries, and Organic Coconut Sugar. Almost Naked Vanilla Whey contains no artificial sweeteners or colors and is GMO-Free, Growth Hormone Free, Soy Free and Gluten-Free.
- ALL NATURAL WHEY: Our Grass Fed Whey is sourced from small dairy farms in the US to bring you non-denatured whey packed full of essential amino acids, clean protein and glutathione.
- MAXIMUM NUTRITION: 25g of Protein, 7g of Sugar, 8g of Carbs, 150 Calories, and 5.9g of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acid) per serving.
- COLD PROCESSED: Unlike most whey protein powders, Less Naked Vanilla Whey is cold processed to avoid contamination from chemical detergents, synthetic additives, or heavy metals.
- DELICIOUS STRAWBERRY PROTEIN: We used the best tasting strawberries and organic coconut sugar to create a strawberry protein powder that can be used on its own or used in recipes such as protein pancakes, smoothies and cookies.