Have you been struggling with fitness lately? Have you heard about barbell training but you don’t know much about it? If that is the case, then you need not go far….
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never lifted a barbell before – this book will have you bulking up in no time.
It is set to serve as a road map through the weight room. Think of it as a personal trainer who’s always going to be there for you.
Increase your strength to improve your health, your appearance, and your performance with Barbell Training for Beginners.
Barbell Training for Beginners includes:
- Personal assessment hints – how to conduct an assessment on yourself
- Explanations of the role and importance of barbell training
- Barbell training plan for beginners – the best way to be prepared for barbell starting from scratch
- Barbell keys to success
- Presentations of the most effective exercises you need to know
- Descriptions of many different workouts and programs
- How to use barbell racks
- Strength vs. hypertrophy
- Nutrition hints – ensure your diet supports your barbell activity with many nutrients, simple meal ideas, and prepping tips.
Discover the true approach to barbell training and become more strong, more confident, and better you for less than a single session of personal training – join the challenge by clicking “add to cart” now!