The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Cricket is the most comprehensive and up-to-date cricket-specific training guide in the world today. It contains descriptions and photographs of nearly 100 of the most effective weight training, flexibility, and abdominal exercises used by athletes worldwide. This book features year-round cricket-specific weight-training programs guaranteed to improve your performance and get you results. No other cricket book to date has been so well designed, so easy to use, and so committed to weight training. This book will have players increasing speed, strength, and agility which will translate into becoming a more effective bowler with a better batting average and quicker bat velocity. Both beginners and advanced athletes and weight trainers can follow this book and utilize its programs. From recreational to professional, thousands of athletes all over the world are already benefiting from this book and its techniques, and now you can too!
- Year-round cricket-specific weight-training programs
- Descriptions and photographs of nearly 100 exercises
- Used by top cricket players worldwide
- Perfect for cricket players of all ages and skill levels
- Includes links to free record-keeping charts