Simple and very effective – guarantee of success!
A great tool that helps you on your way to better strength and visual achievements.
Do you want to take your work out to the next level? Or maybe you are just starting but can’t wait for the first results? Whatever you want to achieve, this diary is for you!
With the weight lifting journal you can:
- realistically set goals,
- control the results,
- analyze historical workouts,
- improve subsequent training sessions,
- observe the rate of strength increase,
- monitor muscle mass,
- motivate and inspire.
and many more…
It has been proven that training data analysis shortens the path to a better figure. Use it!
Easy to use
The notebook has a transparent interior. You will find tables that focus only on relevant parameters, without unnecessary and fancy distractions from the main goal.
It’s easy to use and fills up quickly – so you don’t waste time and you can focus on training.
The diary allows you to monitor 3 months of training.
It is a useful gift for men and women who loves development, an active lifestyle and weightlifting.
- Perfectly sized at 6 “x 9”
- 100 training templates (log pages)
- Space to record and tracking:
Date, Exercise, Reps, Weight, Rest
- Space for notes
- Page to weekly Measurements check:
Back, biceps, chest, waist, hips, thighs, calf and body weight.
- A glossy-finish cover for an elegant and professional look
Don’t wait, order your gym workout journal now and speed up your goal!
Examples of analyzes that you can do with a log book:
Analysis No. 1: Strength and loads used during exercises (strength rate test)
• allows you to assess the impact of a training plan on the speed of increasing muscle strength,
• allows you to react quickly by changing your training plan relative to muscle groups with weak strength gains,
• increases motivation to exercise in the event of progression, reduces in the absence of strength improvement.
Analysis No. 2: Circumstances of individual body parts and body weight (visual change testing)
• allows you to assess the impact of a training plan on the rate of increase or decrease in muscle mass,
• allows you to react quickly by changing your training plan compared to the lack of satisfactory visual effects,
• increases motivation to exercise in the event of progression, reduces in the absence of improvement in appearance.
Analysis No. 3: Exercises performed (examination of the effectiveness of exercises)
• allows you to assess the impact of a particular exercise on a specific body part
• allows you to select exercises that affect your muscles more effectively.
Imagine the new form of your life!
Buy the diary now! Discover how fast the effects will come!